Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pee Pee in the Potty!

Remember that song from Look Who's Talking? I have always wanted to sing that once my children start potty training. Haha

Well, I have to give you a little update. The night you went in the potty three times for Mrs Monica you went once more for us at home.

The next morning when I got you out of your crib, I said "Do you have to go potty?!" You looked down at your diaper and went right there. So we didn't make it to the potty. I wasn't worried. This is a very relaxed and non hurried process for me. Personally you are growing up too fast for me!

Well when I picked you up from school yesterday I received some pretty fantastic news!



All day long you peed in the potty! Monica took you every hour. Praise God for her support and help! What a big boy! We are soooo proud of you!


We will still keep you in diapers however, until we think you are ready for number two.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment